About the job
We are looking for an UI/UX designer who will help us to build Intuitive, innovative and user friendly products that caters to customer and industry needs. We need you to be an analytical & creative thinker in order to design and deliver the exceptional experience on the product.
- Be a Critical thinker in every idea/design execution.
- Acquire domain knowledge and develop product understanding.
- Stay updated with UI/UX trends and best practices.
- Understand product requirement and to come up with niche and innovative solution
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Ability to create user flows, wireframes, as well as pixel perfect design for developers and internal stakeholders.
- Design concept, conduct usability testing and gather feedback on the design.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems
- Optimize the User Interface of existing Products.
- Work within the define/existing design guidelines to deliver the niche.
- Take an user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate design ideas.
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends to deliver the best of the product.
- Passionate about resolving user pain points.
Skill sets/Experience we require:
- 1 - 3 years of UI/UX design experience.
- Experience working in a collaborative team with an eagerness to learn and adapt to the fast-paced work environment adhering to execution standards of our assembly line.
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail.
- An excellent sense of typography, layout and design principles.
- Highly proficient in design tools like Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator or similar tools and modern web development techniques.
- Knowledge and experience with UI Design and UCD methodologies.
- Experience on working alongside experimentation teams is a plus.
- Strong communication & presentation skills are very much required (written, oral and visual).
Please note - In order for your application to be consuidered, please do attach your portfolio (portfolio links/Case study).